We would love to hear from you! We are especially looking for information about similar models, ideas about using Google’s Gigabit Fiber technology, and hearing about other mental health graduates. These are people who have received mental health services at some point in their lives, but now work at least 40 hours a week in some role like student, parent, housekeeper, employee, or entrepreneur.
Creative Director, Founder
eight one six 392 – 6074.
corinnawest816 at gmail dot com
PO Box 171614
Kansas City, KS 66117
- @PeerWordworks for Wellness Wordworks and social entrepreneurship information
- @UnDiagnosing for problems with psychiatric medications and diagnoses
- @PoetryforPower for spoken word poetry and other tools to overcome adversity
- @FreeChocolateKC for Chocolate Fairy and social practice arts information
- @CombatArtsKC for prescribing combat sports for mental health issues
- @CorinnaWest for founder’s personal information and a little politics, and overlaps from the accounts above
Program logos (designed by Rod McBride):